This page was intended to be an index to all the pages that tell you "how to do" something. The difficulty is that that this page would then need to be updated every time some one added a new "how to" page.
It has been pointed out that a better way to do this is to have a HOW TO category that is associated with each page and the Wiki software itself will build the index for us. This also means that pages don't have start with the words "How to" or any other convention like that that. They just have to have the words "Category:HOWTO" inside two open brackets and close brackets on the bottom of the page.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "HOWTO"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- How can I set up a printer from roll and scroll option ?
- How do I add a new Institution in VistA ?
- How do I export things from a VistA system ?
- How do I import things into a VistA system ?
- How Do I initialize FileMan ?
- How do I print a File of Files entry ?
- How do I print a GLOBAL MAP ?
- How do I print a STANDARD Data Dictionary ?
- How do I print example data from a file?
- How do I set up a printer to print from roll and scroll option?
- How do I set up a VistA printer ?
- How to Get WorldVistA EHR
- How To Index
- HOWTO Generate Online Documentation
- HOWTO Report An Error