Date/Time Data Type~
- Date/Time Data Type
- The name of this data type explains the content. All time related date entries must have a date including a time.
- Enter “T-1@3PM” for yesterday at 3 in the afternoon.
“T” is a special character that stands for today's date.
- Enter “NOW” for today's date and current time.
- You may enter date information in any of the following ways:
- JAN 22 1957 or 22 JAN 57 or 1/22/57 or 012257
- T (for TODAY), T+l (for TOMORROW), T+2, T+7, etc.
- T-l (for YESTERDAY), T-3W (for 3 WEEKS AGO), etc.
- N = Now (to enter the current date and time)
- If the year is omitted, the computer uses the CURRENT YEAR. Sometimes the system allows you to omit the precise day, as: JAN, 1957
Source: Adverse Reaction Tracking User Manual Version 4.0
|This is a Glossary term from the VistA Documentation Library|