Introduction To Programming VistA with MUMPS
- Start by putting Mumps on your Linux desktop using one of the GTM installation guides.
- Buy a book: M Programmer's Guide @ Amazon
- The GT.M Programmer's Guide is an easily usable browser-based language reference with a clickable index in a frame.
- All Fidelity GT.M Documentation.
- GT.M Acculturation Live CD Spend a few hours roaming through this virtual machine. It uses VistA as an example of how to use Mumps!
- M/Mumps Overview
- The Annotated M/Mumps Standards -- by Ed de Moel
- M/Mumps language reference -- older version.
- COSTAR and the beginnings of MUMPS in 1966
- Programming VistA Issues
- Hardhats Online Fileman Manuals
- VistA Database Globals
- The Astronaut Installer suite pre-installs multiple programming assistants like Victory Programming Environment and Kevin Toppenberg's TMGIDE debugger.
- Victory Programming Environment
- Kevin Toppenberg's TMGIDE debugger.
- Delphi with VistA Developer's Guide Delphi with VistA Developer's Guide.