Category:Pharm: Inpatient Medications
The Inpatient Medications package integrates functions from the Intravenous (IV) and Unit Dose (UD) modules (described on the following page). This integration provides a comprehensive record of medications utilized during hospitalization of the veteran, the functionality for clinician order entry through Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS), and tailors processes by facility, user, and/or medication.
Integrated software allows these features, via the List Manager interface, for both IV and Unit Dose. This provides the user the capability to:
- Browse through a list of orders and take action(s) against those items.
- Print 7-day, 14-day, and 24-hour MARs, labels, and profiles from within the options.
- Select a detailed allergy report, document new allergies or adverse drug reactions.
- Update the Patient’s Record from within List Manager.
- Provides Drug/Drug Interaction, Drug/Class Interaction, Duplicate Drug, and Duplicate Class Order checks.
- Allows easier drug selection using Orderable Item.
- Provides on-line order maintenance (for example: edit, renewal, cancellation) and marks orders that need attention.
- Provides on-line order entry with an integrity check for each order type.
- Generates labels containing order and patient information upon the entry/maintenance of an order.
- Provides on-line or printed patient profiles that include a history of medication orders for the current or last medical center visit.
- Displays patient order information and histories of all actions taken on active orders.
- Provides an Action Profile of patient medication orders for use by physicians to cancel or continue medications.
- Provides a Stop Order Notice report to notify users of orders near expiration.
- Cancels/holds medication orders for patients transferred between wards and/or services.
- Provides dispensing cost reports by patient, ward, service, drug, and providers.
- Provides reports and forms by patient, ward, and selected groups of wards.
- Allows electronic entry and inpatient processing of medication orders for an outpatient receiving treatment via a clinic or ancillary service.
Pages in category "Pharm: Inpatient Medications"
The following 110 pages are in this category, out of 110 total.
- Patient Profile~
- Pending Order~
- PHARMACY SYSTEM File~
- Possible Dosages~
- Pre-Exchange Units~
- Primary Solution~
- Print Name (2)~
- Print Name~
- PSJ PHARM TECH~
- PSJ RNFINISH~
- PSJ RNURSE~
- PSJ RPHARM~
- PSJI MGR~
- PSJI PHARM TECH~
- PSJI PURGE~
- PSJI RNFINISH~
- PSJI USR1~
- PSJI USR2~
- PSJU MGR~
- PSJU PL~