An integrated method way to get VistA running is to use the Astronaut installers provided by Astronaut, LLC. These are available as either RedHat/Fedora/CentOS (.rpm) or Debian/Ubuntu (.deb) packages. The packages are able to be downloaded:
- Astronaut WorldVistA(tm) Auto Installer - rpm and deb installers for WorldVista EHR
- Astronaut OpenVistA(tm) Sourceforge page - rpm and deb installers for Medsphere's OpenVistA
- See Vistapedia's Astronaut instructions.
- Visit the Astronaut website.
- Read about the Astronaut Background.